Not to bring my friend Carl into this again, but ages ago, when he told me to start a blog, he insisted that I fill it with my music recommendations. He wanted to know what I was listening to, new finds, the soundtrack to my daily life. Because those of you who know me, know how crazy I am about music. You are the proud owners of CD's by Mer. You have stayed at our parties until 3am, just for the music. You tolerate my radio channel surfing. And you won't laugh when I tell you that I just downloaded the theme from "Hill Street Blues"; because A) that is one fantastic 70's groove. And B) one day when I get my turn tables I am going to mix that track with some Kanye & none of you will know what hit you!
So, a week into my little blog I have found my focus.
Stay tuned for a look into the soundtrack of my life...