George was one of the first musicians to put together a charity concert. He raised millions of dollars for famine throughout his life. He also produced films, including Sean's favorite film, "Withnail & I".
In order to fight the June gloom that hung over LA for the past week, I turned to happy music. George tops that list. I discovered some new songs & played my favorites over & over.
Everyone's a Beatles fan, but if you do not have any of George's tunes, I really hope you add some to your itunes library soon. A few of my favorites are:
What Is Life
Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let it roll)
Give Me Love
The list could go on and on. So, if you are sitting at work right now, sample a little George. It will bring some sunshine into your day. You would expect nothing less from the man who gave us, "Here Comes The Sun".
*(After my friend Steve read this blog he said, "George Harrison would be my favorite band member of ANY band...but he just happend to be in a band with John Lennon"...I love that!)